- Shipping will be done in the fastest, most cost effective way possible. This means that some items are drop shipped and thus the shipping of these items are beyond my control.
- In an effort to further reduce our carbon footprint, customers are encouraged to coordinate with their barn mates. Please message the store to put your barn on a schedule to save on shipping and save the planet.
- Non-custom items my be returned within 14 days after purchase if the item is still in "new" condition. Items NOT in "new" condition may NOT be returned.
- Custom items may not be returned for any reason. Please measure and check spelling twice before placing an order. Red Ribbon Tack is not responsible for mis-spelling or mis-measurements of the customer.
- In-Stock Boots may be returned at buyers expense with a $50 re-stocking fee. Custom Boots will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Red Ribbon will gladly ship to anywhere in North America. Shipping outside of North America will take more time, but is certainly doable. Please email Red Ribbon Tack at the following email address with any questions or concerns. [email protected]